Live Life Well is a service commissioned by Sunderland City Council and delivered by County Durham, Darlington NHS Foundation Trust and NECA as a partnership.
Do you want to make a change to your lifestyle? Are you not sure where to start? We can make that change together…
Live Life Well is a free service for people who live or work in Sunderland who would like support to change their lifestyle. We provide both advice and support to connect you to a range of opportunities across the city. We can:
- Support you to make positive lifestyle changes
- Help locate the best services to meet your needs and support you every step of the way
- Provide local one to one support via our team of Live Life Well Co-ordinators
Who is it for?
Anyone who lives or works in Sunderland who wants to improve their wellbeing in one or more of the following areas: Stopping Smoking, Healthy Eating, Being more active, Sexual Health, Alcohol and Emotional Health. We can also provide access to NHS Health Checks.
What you need to do?
To access the Live life Well Service:
- Call the Live Life Well Hub on 0800 107 0741
- Ask your GP or health professional to make a referral for you
- Complete the enquiry form below